Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pickle

The other night, as Tyson and I were eating dinner, Jack was eyeing Tyson's pickle. Jokingly I told Tyson to give Jack a piece. I thought for SURE he would hate it... But much to my surprise, HE LOVED IT!

I was NOT the pregnant woman who craved them. In fact, it was the opposite - the smell made me gag. Even without pregnancy - I hate them! At restaurants I ask if the meal comes with a pickle, so I can specifically ask that they leave it off completely. If the pickle's juice touches my food - I'm done. No, thanks.

But - Tyson, in the past few years, has discovered a new found affinity for them and I guess our son has too.

So now, instead of requesting NO PICKLE, I will ask for my pickle on the side (ie: on it's own plate) - so Jack can enjoy his new favorite food. (Ick!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!