Monday, January 17, 2011

29th Birthday



Today is my 29th birthday. I can't believe I am ONE year away from 30! Not that I think 30 is old...

Yesterday I treated myself to a massage thanks to a Groupon I purchased in August. It seemed like the perfect time to get away for an hour and be pampered. My "therapist," Janet, really worked on my back, neck, & shoulders. She told me I have some "inflammation" in my shoulders (did you hear that? it's 30 calling...). She worked REALLY hard to "repair" that area by applying pressure to some pressure points and working out the kinks. Ahhhh. I walked out with a back that could pass for a 25 year old's back. Seriously...nice work, Janet!

Today we have already enjoyed Starbucks, a trip to Somerset Mall, and we have plans for dinner at one of my favorite places! Plus, I get to enjoy being home with Tyson & Jack - which is the best present of all!

Thank you MLK (and Ronald Reagan...) for this day to celebrate my birthday and MLK's birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!