Saturday, January 8, 2011

Jack-tivity #3

Our third and final Jack-tivity was a delicious lasagna dinner at the Jakobsen's! Jack and Molly both love lasagna...and the evidence was all over their faces!
Jack found some traces of sauce on Molly's hand. Yummm.
Molly wasn't amused by Jack's attempt to get fresh with her...even if it was his birthday!
Brooke made Jack a GIANT chocolate chip cookie cake!
And she had a treat for me, too! Hobnobs from London! They were my go-to cookie when I studied abroad there...since England doesn't have Oreos. Mikkel tasted a Hobnob tonight and thinks they are BETTER than Oreos. Impossible! He's just never dipped an Oreo in water...

That being said...I am still hiding my new Hobnob stash!! Thank you, Jakobsens!

That concludes Jack's First Birthday celebration! We had fun and we are looking forward to SO many more birthdays with our special Little Man!

1 comment:

  1. JACK was NOT getting fresh with Molly... not my grandson! He was just being a gentleman and telling her how pretty she looked EVEN with sauce on her face. My grandson would never get fresh with a girl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!