Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bless the single parents of the world!

Tyson has been traveling for work for a couple days and I have been experiencing life as a "single", working mom. Let it be known that it is TOUGH work and I have a lot of admiration for parents who raise children on their own!

This morning I tackled getting myself ready, feeding the dogs, taking out the trash, getting Jack ready, dropping him off at daycare, and getting myself to work for a 7:45am Staff Meeting...oh, AND I enjoyed a coffee along the way. Fortunately, we all survived the day (and the night) and Karley even told me (via Skype) that my hair looks good. I'll take it.

Tyson is battling his way home right now...through a snow storm that covers most of Indiana. Jack and I will both be happy to have him home! (Coop & Tuck - not so much...they enjoy sleeping with their mama when Tyson's away)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!