Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bad Boys, Bad Boys...

Okay, I've mentioned my drives to and from work before... The radio station I listen to plays a lot of rap/r&b. Eminem is back at the top of the charts and his renewed success reminded me that he's been my "Bad Boy Crush" since high school. I feel like most women have one. That guy that is SO different from "your type," yet you find him strangely attractive.

Sure Josh Hartnet is good looking...Paul Walker is gorgeous...Josh Duhamel is hot. But Eminem - dang! Maybe it's the tattoo's?! I've never dated anyone with a tattoo.

He actually lives in the metro Detroit area. But Tyson has nothing to worry about. I have no chance of running into Eminem. I highly doubt he frequents Jo-Ann fabric, Michaels, Kroger, or Target.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!