Monday, February 28, 2011

Jack's Night Night Routine

As "Guest Post" by Jack:
First, I tell Mom & Dad that I'm tired by crying. Then I climb the stairs so I can go to bed.
While Mom runs my bath water, I choose a book (or pull all of them off the shelf).
I play in the bath tub and Mom gets me clean.
She puts my PJ's on (Santa PJ's are totally appropriate year-round! They act as a reminder to be good!) and then we sit on her bed while she read a book. I drink a bottle of delicious Soy milk.
Mom says dental hygiene is important, so she brushes my teeth.
Sometimes I try to brush, too. I'm still learning.
Finally, I'm tucked into bed with my blankies, Uno, and my paci.
(don't hate on the paci, I like it.)

And that's how I go to bed.

Night, night.
Love, Jack

PS: Dad does this routine every other night...except he usually skips the bubbles in the bath tub and the teeth brushing.

2 comments:

Leave some LOVE!