Sunday, February 6, 2011

Go, Grandpa, it's your birthday!

This is 50 Cent's - "Go Shorty, It's your birthday"
(re-made for his Grandpa and interpreted by Jack)

Go, go, go, go, go, go
Go, Grandpa, it's your birthday
I'm gonna party like it's your birthday.
Gonna sip my bottle like it's your birthday.
And you know I don't really care,
cause it's your birthday!

You can find me in my crib, bottle full of soy milk.
Look Gramps I got the Amox, if you takin' drugs.
(only recommended if you have an ear infection)
I'm into throwin' food cause it's what I really love.
Wish you lived closer, so I could give you hugs!

Love you, Grandpa! Hope you have a great day!

(A message to Uncle Devin -
take THAT, Poet! I'm a rapper!)

Love, Jack

2 comments:

  1. I like your rap.... Don't tell Uncle Devin, that Grandma Shirlee likes rap music... I don't want him to think less of me.... it is not the words tht I like but rather the beat... however Jack's song has great words and a good beat!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!