Saturday, August 18, 2012

Better Together

Wednesday morning - Tyson, Jack, and I sat at our kitchen counter and ate our cereal together before school/work. Jack was so excited to eat his breakfast with Daddy. Poor Jos was still snoozing…and missed breakfast.

We wake up EARLY in the Becker house these days. "Sleeping in" until 7:45 this morning was REALLY nice! (if you are laughing - you either A: do not have young children or B: forget what life was like with young children….if you fall under Option A - your "sleeping in until 7:45" is coming, just wait)

2 comments:

  1. I agree with sleeping in till 7.45 - my sleep is taken away by 5.30 am, due to the puppy getting hungry and still learning. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Subba - your puppy is the most adorable thing I've seen in a long time! I send him a smooch & a treat...so give him an extra one from me! :)

      Delete

Leave some LOVE!