Friday, August 24, 2012

Draft Night #1 (of 3)


 Last night was Fantasy Football Draft Night in the Clevenger House. Our team names were first on the agenda and that took so long, I wasn't sure we'd ever finish. But - we wrapped up our picks by 8pm (WAY too late for my kiddos) and headed back to FW. Tyson and I have two more drafts this weekend!
 Josie spent some time with her uncles & aunt. She decided she likes Uncle Jon & Grandpa Jerry again (she went through a phase where she cried when they looked at her).
 Cooper said, "Who cares about the NFL - BRING ON THE HOOSIERS!"
And Jack, of course, snuggled with Grandma Shirlee and Grandpa Jerry. He can't wait…in a few more years he'll be in on Draft Night, too!

Finally - if you need a laugh today go to:
www.dog-shaming.com  
HILARIOUS. Don't get me wrong, I love our dogs…and it's obvious the owners of the dogs on the site love theirs, too. But I know that all of the dogs in our "pack" could be on this site… Hank, I'm looking at YOU and the 17 remotes you've eaten in your lifetime.

Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!