Wednesday, August 15, 2012

First Day in Kindergarten

For those inquiring minds…wondering how my first day of Kindergarten went…I survived. But wow.

Here is the Math equation to sum it up:
Take Jack's energy x 20 = Kindergarten

I love my kiddos. They are so cute and so sweet. But here is an example of life in Kindergarten:

Mrs. Becker: Okay, friends, when we line up we look straight in front of us, with…Bobby get in line please…we look straight ahead with our hands by our sides…SuzyQ, hunny, are you listening? Thank you. Friends, we never talk in the hallway…(stop because a child is shaking her arm in the air uncontrollably) Yes, Billy Sue?

Billy Sue: I have a cat.

Mrs. Becker: That is great.

(PS: I changed the names, but this conversation really happened)

1 comment:

  1. hahahah... I love kindergarten. They are all adorable. Well, congrats on surviving your first day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!