Monday, August 6, 2012

Brother, Sister Bath Time

 Another added bonus of Josie being able to sit up on her own these days…is the brother/sister bath times we share each night! Josie finds one toy to play with the entire time and as long as Jack doesn't try to steal it from her - she's happy.
Jack likes playing with all of the toys - sometimes at the same time JUST so his sister can't have them. We're working on that "sharing" thing...

Hello, rolls!

I have been spending LOTS of time in my classroom {shout out to my Momma for her help!}! Once it's all cute & presentable - I'll post some pictures. It looks very nice in my head. :)

4 comments:

  1. I would lay them both face down spread their legs and fuck them both hard up the ass then turn house over and fuck her hard in her pussy


    ReplyDelete
  2. I would give jack something to play with

    ReplyDelete
  3. stand jack up and spank him hard

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing wrong with a grown man jerking off to little girls. Every man fantasies about fucking a tight little girl. There's no better feeling in the world.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!