Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thursday {Before the Storm}

The Storm {aka: the Beginning of School} is about to begin. Tomorrow is my first day of meetings and then madness will break out and on Wednesday I will meet 21 {right now} little learners! I'm excited, nervous, and a bit overwhelmed.
 My kids are adjusting to "school." Although when we pull into the parking lot Jack starts saying, "NOOO. Don't want it. No school." And then he cries when I leave him. {Thanks for that, buddy.} I know he stays busy during the day and is learning SO much…but it still pulls at my heart. Josie is always a happy girl when I drop her off. She's always good for a big smile when I pick her up, too! Jack cries when I pick him up. {tears of elation}
Here they are yesterday after a full day at "school." This happiness/playfulness is only good until about 7:30 - when they are both too tired to stay awake. Once we all get in a nice routine, I think things will be MUCH better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!