Friday, November 1, 2013

Jack the Photog

Earlier this week during nap time - Jack, who was yet again, refusing to nap - decided to try his hand at photography. I usually wouldn't let him use my camera, but I'm trying to convince Tyson I need a new one...so putting it in the hands of a 3 year old seemed like a risk I was willing to take.

He took some picture of me and the bedroom...then he heard Josie crying and ran in to take her picture, as well.

He recently submitted some of his work:


But the WINNER is:

{I already know that High School Josie does not approve of this picture}

1 comment:

  1. This picture does take FIRST prize! Love it! Josie will hate that picture but it is perfect to show her someday. I think zjack will be a fireman someday, he loves it. Thanks for such cute photos. Love Amma Shirlee

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!