Thursday, January 12, 2017

It's SNOW...no, It's RAIN...No, It's ICE.

A few days ago we woke up to a few inches of snow. Tyson had to be at work early for a meeting - so I trusted Jack to "babysit" and ran out to shovel the driveway.
By the time school was out - the temps had melted quite a bit of the snow...but my kids still wanted to play in it. Good thing they got their fix! We've had SO much rain and now it's starting to ice. This is PURE MICHIGAN.
Nolan tried on Jack's fake glasses the other morning and thought he looked pretty smart. He's a funny kid. Ask him to tell you a knock-knock joke.
Tyson was traveling for work this week...and it was our turn to carpool for soccer. I filled the Suburban up! And also reminded myself that I'm OKAY with my 3 kids. I believe carpool is a great form of birth control. We were a walking circus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!