Anyway, I have a "coupon" to share with all of you! Tyson and I really enjoy eating out. We like to find good restaurants and then pledge our allegiance to them by frequenting them...often. I have been looking at restaurants.com for a while now...but have only recently started purchasing from here.
Here is what I know:
- I have purchased $60 worth of gift certificates (to three of our local favs) for $17. Yes, I spent $17 and they gave me $60 worth of gift certificates.
- There are ALWAYS online coupon codes to make your price even cheaper! I just used the word "vacation" and got 60% off my total. The other day I think I used "alltime" and got 40% off. If you google it, you will always find codes.
- Some offers have rules. (ie: min purchase of $35, alcohol not included, 18-20% gratuity added, etc) This won't be a problem for us...we will gladly tack on an appetizer or, even better, a dessert. Or we will invite friends to join us...(any takers?)
- You need a printer! You have to print your gift certificate right away. (sorry, Mom & Dad - that leaves you out)
- Almost all cities are included! As I've said, Metro Detroit has some of our favs... but Fort Wayne also has great offers (Henry's and Club Soda), Indy, Chicago, etc. Again, unfortunately for Warsaw - they are not on the list. (Can someone work on that, though? Ceruleans, duh.)
Anyway - I wanted to pass this info on to friends and family! I know, from experience, that eating out can add up. So, this is one way to make date nights a little lighter on the wallet.