Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Playing fair

Yesterday, Jack and I had a playdate with Molly at her NEW house! Brooke had things to get done and Molly doesn't like when she can't see her food source/best friend. So, I brought over the next best thing...Jack. Molly was happy.
Two seconds after this picture was taken, she decided she liked Jack's left eye so much...she wanted it for herself. She tried to claw it out. As you can imagine, that didn't set well with him.
I evened the playing field by letting him sit up too.

As a teacher, I enjoy observing children. In my observations yesterday I learned that Jack likes to hit and bite things...Molly will gently shake toys or lick them. Interesting.
Warning to the rest of the world: We are about to be on the MOVE...so clean your floors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!