Monday, September 27, 2010

Eat Well

My neighbor, Jessica, makes all of Sydney's food. Syd eats like a QUEEN! Jessica has shared some of Syd's favorites with me and last night I went to town in the kitchen! Jack now has lots of new blends to try including: broccoli, cauliflower, and cheese; green beans & squash; banana-peach; apples & cinnamon; sweet potato, squash, & chicken; and two different types of chicken fingers: sweet potato/chicken and apple/chicken.

With the recent Similac recall - I was reminded that the only way I really know what Jack is eating, is if I make it myself. I know his milk isn't contaminated...unless I enjoy one too many glasses of vino. (which I don't)

2 comments:

  1. Oh boy Jack, now you can really get some good food..... eat up sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making baby food! I make Lia's. Try www.wholesomebabyfood.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!