Thursday, October 28, 2010

Meet Our New Puppy

Tyson and I have a soft spot for puppies. We decided to add to our "pack" and found the most adorable little canine. I think you'll agree - pups don't get any cuter than this.
He's cuddly.
But we have to fix that ear itch problem.
Overall, he's a pretty happy guy.
Amazing! He already learned how to "sit."
Look at that tail wag. Melts my heart.

(I think my friend Carrie will explode with love for this post - as she adores all things soft and of the canine persuasion. Enjoy Mrs. Monforton-Norton.)

Thank you, Grandma Nancy, for the adorable puppy costume!

3 comments:

  1. Oh holy mother of all that is good and holy. THAT. IS. AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snakes and snails.....puppy dog tails.......Puppy Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a handsome puppy.... love these pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!