Saturday, October 16, 2010

Yates Cider Mill

We enjoyed our Friday afternoon at the Yates Cider Mill in Rochester Hills, MI. Jack and I met some odd looking, extremely hungry goats. Jack thought they resembled his dogs, so he was all about them.

We took the babies on a beautiful scenic walk along a river. That's Lucas, Molly, and Jack.
Then we bought HEAVENLY cider donuts. (Grandma (aka: fellow donut lover)- these donuts are awesome!) I even gave Jack a tiny bite and I saw his eyes light up! It was like he remembered the (hundreds of) donuts consumed during my pregnancy. He basically had a donut IV every weekend for 9 months.
Baby Switch! Christina took Molly and Brooke held Lucas. As you can see, Molly was being naughty. It's not nice to stick your tongue out at friends, Molly.

It was a really great afternoon...and I'm sad that my "days off" are numbered. Tyson has put in a request for more donuts (see it isn't just me) - so a return visit may be in order before I start school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!