Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Workin' Mama?!?

I just got a phone call I had been hoping for/dreading. A call for an interview. It's a long-term position in Troy schools (where I did my other two long-terms) and it's in first grade (my fav). I'm excited about the prospect of teaching again. No doubt, I love it. Besides being a mom, I know it is what I was put on this earth to do.

I'm also scared. Scared to leave Jack...scared to leave this happy routine we are in...scared to wake up before 8am. Despite Tyson's wishes, I have settled into the Stay-at-Home Mom gig and I like it.

Obviously, I haven't been offered anything. So I can't get too overwhelmed or over-emotional. But the thought of leaving my little buddy all day just brings tears to my eyes. At the same time, remembering how much I enjoyed teaching my past students motivates me to go back. Talk about a dilemma.

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya Kady, I've struggled with what to do too! good luck on that choice! Once you get settled into a new routine, it does get easier. : ) Also, I have a new blog for you, saving addiction - they send daily emails with deals like the Krazy Koupon Lady. have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!