Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Baby #2 - 16 Weeks

Yesterday Uncle Devin babysat for Jack while I went to my 16 week appointment. The baby is doing well and had a strong heart rate of 150bpm. S/He also stayed in one place - which was nearly impossible for Jack to do while in the womb. (I'm seeing similarities of that behavior in his toddlerhood.) I looked back to August 2009 to see what was going on during my 16th week with Jack...click HERE to see that post. I think my "bump" looks about the same as it did back then.

The "Anatomy Scan" is scheduled for July 19th. We are still very undecided about whether to find out the sex. Vote and help us decide!

PS: For the record - the dogs' feelings haven't changed. Just add the word "another" to Tucker's thought bubble. They went from being our "babies" to being our "dogs." Rough life...

3 comments:

  1. GIRL! Team Greta/Baby Becker #2 needs a gang name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote find out! I mean the baby is growing inside you. If you are anything like me, I just have to know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FIND OUT so brooke and i can throw you a girly baby shower! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!