Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Jack's Loose in the Zoo

Jack and I took an afternoon stroll through the zoo. It was a beautiful day - but I forgot how hard it is to navigate the zoo when we aren't the only people there. Lots of crazy kids and even crazier parents.   Regardless, Jack and I enjoyed ourselves and Jack is REALLY starting to love seeing all of the animals!
 Here he is pointing to the hippo who was taking a dip in her pool. Lucky!
 Trying to convince this chimp that it's not good to eat sticks. Or so he's been told...
 Taking a "fruit snack" and "wawa" break. What a BIG boy!

And NOW - our first edition of Jack vs. Mom:
My Dad recently mailed me a picture of a tantrum I threw while leaving the Fort Wayne Zoo as a toddler. He thinks it's funny, especially when he sees (or hears) Jack throwing tantrums. Apparently, grandparents enjoy knowing that their grandchildren are giving their parents "what they have coming to them."

So - you take a look...who had a better Zoo Departure Tantrum?
 Fit-throwing Jack
Fit-throwing Kady (spring '84)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love it Kady! Definitely looks like you had a better departure tantrum. We went to the zoo today too! Next time you are in the Fort, we should go to the zoo together. My boys love it! We would LOVE for you to join us! --Julia

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!