Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Baby #2 Facts

Tyson and I are excited to be welcoming Baby Becker #2 in December! For our non-math-oriented friends, Jack will be almost exactly 23 months older than his sibling.

Here are five random facts about this pregnancy so far:

1. I took a pregnancy test on April Fool's day. It was negative. Fooled me!

2. I took another test a week later. I'd lost the pamphlet for the test, so I didn't even know what a positive test would look like. I brought it downstairs with me and plopped it down next to Tyson at the computer. "Can you google this?" I asked him.  Tyson compared the Google image to the test and confirmed it was positive. He wasn't confident in his ability to read a pregnancy test and suggested I follow up with a digital.

3. I was SO sick from week 7-11...and not just nausea-sick. It was the actual head-over-the-toilet sick. In Shirlee and Nancy's world this means I MUST be having a girl. I'm pretty sure they have already invested in pink outfits.

4. I've had a crazy obsession with the smell of Pine Sol. I have no idea why.

5. We are undecided about whether or not we will find out the sex of this baby. We have until mid-July to decide.

1 comment:

  1. I vote to find out unless you like green and or yellow.... I honestly don't think YOU or grandma Nancy or me (grandma Shirlee) can wait!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!