Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Britney Spears, stay away from my son.

I tend to have some seriously bizarre dreams. So much so, in fact, that when I ask Tyson, "Want to hear about my dream? It was SO weird." He usually replies, "NO." or "I don't know, do I?" He's heard some REAL creepy things from my dreamworld.

Last night I had a dream that Britney Spears insisted that she was going to cut Jack's hair.  Her words exactly were, "He looks like a girl and the curls need to go." (anyone who has seen pictures of HER two boys, would find this funny...they have long, shaggy hair) So, in my dream, I beg and plead with her to NOT cut his hair. And eventually I wake myself up crying...real tears!

Apparently, those "awww, isn't she cute" comments from strangers out in public are starting to get to me. And it's pretty obvious, I love Jack's curly blonde locks. They will stay, at least for a little while longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!