Monday, June 13, 2011

A Post About Steak

This is a post about steak. Which I am aware, has nothing to do with Jack. Tonight, Tyson insisted on grilling out (no argument from me). So he headed off to our local market and returned with two juicy steaks. He has been "a student of grilling" for quite some time, but has only recently perfected his skills.  He has the odds against him. Our grill, despite being free (thanks, Mosi!), leaves a lot to be desired. It seems to have very uneven heat distribution - which makes Tyson's job, as the griller, much more difficult.

Long story short, Tyson's grilling skills have improved SO much. Everything came full circle tonight... Look at the beautiful, juicy steak. I should note - I like mine medium rare. It was perfect! (also - I was very impressed by the grill lines - thus why I took a picture of my food)

Sidenote: The Mosi handed off their grill (now our grill) when they moved to NYC. I believe they have upgraded, since buying their new home in Miami. (true?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!