Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy BIRTHDAY and Father's Day...

Today is not only Father's Day, but it is also Tyson's 30th birthday! Jack loves his "dada" so much and I'm glad they got to spend the afternoon together. Tyson is a great husband and a wonderful father...our children are (will be) blessed to have him in their lives.

We spent yesterday celebrating the marriage of Caitlin & Robert. Despite some rain, it was a beautiful wedding and we enjoyed seeing the Netherland/Swihart side of the family.  Jack stayed in Warsaw with my parents...and had a visit from his Gigi and Grandpa Gigi. I got lots of updates and it seems Jack was quite the "entertainer" during dinner. He gnawed on an ear of corn, which officially makes him a "Clevenger boy."  After the wedding, I surprised Tyson by taking him to a bar where four of his best friends (from childhood, HS, and college) were waiting. I'd been planning for weeks and it really paid off. They all had a great time together. Tyson needed a night out with his best friends (and his brother, of course)!

So - Happy TYSON Day! And Happy Father's day to my dad, Denny, both of my Grandpa's... and all of the father's out there! 

1 comment:

Leave some LOVE!