Monday, July 11, 2011

Busy Morning

Jack and I have had a busy Monday morning. The thing with Jack is...if you don't keep him busy - you pay! He loves to be active and I make it my mission Mon., Wed. & Fri-Sun to keep this kid moving. Tuesdays and Thursdays I pay other people to keep him busy. It's actually a great set up for both of us.  Today we drove out to Rochester Hills to a place called Boogie Babies.
 Jack practiced being a "big brother" with this baby. He pushed her around in the stroller and when I was holding her - he took her away for more stroller rides.
 He scribbled on a blackboard.
Playing with new toys is always fun!
Here he is practicing for a future as a husband...he was loading and setting the dishwasher. Baby girls - take notice!
And finally, here he is driving a  truck! So much fun!

Our drive home was interesting. Have you ever seen a woman doing the Hokey Pokey while driving down the highway? Well if you were on I-75 South today you would have! It was me...and I was trying desperately to keep Jack's heavy eyes open. I was only semi-successful. His eyes were closed - yet he was still laughing and clapping along. And now, he is playing in his crib.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!