Sunday, July 24, 2011

Farmer's Market

Jack took a wagon ride down to the Royal Oak Farmer's Market yesterday. I had Tyson on stand-by for a quick pick-up by car - if need be. 

Searching mom's purse for some goodies. He found a cookie and then proceeded to get chocolate all over his face . . . and eventually all over my shirt. Thanks, kid!
We enjoyed a Sonic Date with Sydney and her mama! I'm pretty sure that the people at Sonic know me. If you haven't heard - they have THE BEST ICE (pellets)! Tyson already knows that we will be making a stop at Sonic when I go into labor, because, as I discovered with Jack, the Labor & Delivery ice isn't up to par.
Some of our purchases from the Farmer's Market: Flowers (for mommy), Caramel Corn (for Tyson family), homemade strawberry jam (for all of us). Not pictured: fresh blueberries (for little man) and homemade doggie treats (for our pups).

Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!