Friday, July 29, 2011

Early A.M. Visitor

Let me start by saying that we survived the night . . . barely. Jack was up from 2-4am due to the heat upstairs (he is JUST like his Daddy). We moved him to the pack-n-play in the basement with Tyson and the dogs. I slept on the couch in the family room and woke up to a pleasant breeze coming through the windows. I also woke up to an early morning visitor! Jack's Gramps is in town to play golf and came by for breakfast!
 Jack immediately introduced Gramps to his "neigh, neigh" (horse).
 Then Jack gave the horsey some kisses.
We hope Gramps has a good day on the golf course! We will get to spend lots more time with him (and the rest of my family) next week, when Jack and I venture to Warsaw for a few days!

Have a GREAT weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!