Thursday, July 28, 2011

H-E-Double Hockey Sticks

Ever wonder what hell feels like? No? Me neither. Unfortunately, I believe our house is the closest version of it . . . at this moment. Our air stopped working around 10am today. By noon I was glistening, by 4pm I was sweating, and at the current moment I'm a pretty miserable, over-heated pregnant lady.

Good news - my buddy, Frank Fratt (he calls me Miss Indiana, so I love him) came out to assess the damage around 2pm. At 4:30 - his worker bee Matt came to fix the problem.

Bad news - At 5:15pm I learned that Matt didn't have an important "part" for the motor.

Good news - He's coming back in the morning to fix it.

The lesson everyone should learn from this is - IT IS IMPORTANT TO CHANGE YOUR FILTER ONCE A MONTH. We are learning this the hard way. The $350 hard way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!