Sunday, August 7, 2011

Back to Warsaw

Jack and I are back from a five day visit to Warsaw. Do you like how I posted ahead, so you didn't even know we were gone? 

We left early Wednesday morning and after a few brief stops (traveling with an 18mth old and two dogs isn't easy), we surprised Grandma Nancy with a quick stop in Churubusco, too - we finally arrived at my mom & dad's house. Thursday night the "welcoming committee" came over for a dinner party. We saw the Beehlers, the Mailes, and Miss Stef!
 Gramps being a "Jack Hog" - with Mr. Beehler and Mr. Max (soon-to-be Daddy!)
Here is a picture our parents NEVER thought they would see. Kate and I are pregnant at the same time! Baby Boy Maile is due to arrive in two weeks - but I'm pretty sure he could come any day now and his momma would be okay with it. She's 38 weeks along and I'm 22 weeks along.
Jack - always the center of attention, at least at this moment in his life - put on an "after-dinner show" for us! Gramps and Uncle Joe (mainly Uncle Joe) soaked him with the watering can. He loved every minute of it.
Jack trying to get water on Uncle Joe's head, too.
And then, my dear brother, stripped my son down to his diaper and let him run around on the golf course. Our neighbors were eating dinner on their back porch and reported that they enjoyed the "show."
"I'm gonna get you, Uncle Joe!"

Stay tuned for a lot more pictures from our visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!