Friday, August 26, 2011

Never Have I Ever...

And now for a little game of "Never Have I Ever." If you are unfamiliar with this game, please consult with someone who has graduated from college in the last 12-15 years. It is usually played late at night, under the influence of some "cocktails", and never within earshot of: a) your parents   b) the dean of students  and   c) (occasionally) your boyfriend/girlfriend.

This is the "grown up" version. The "I'm-Almost-30" version.

Here we go.

Kady: "Never have I ever been so engrossed in putting on my mascara, that I allowed a toddler to get me dressed from the ankles down. Only to realize JUST before walking out the door that - I ALLOWED A TODDLER TO DRESS ME FROM THE ANKLES DOWN!"
(and now, I take a drink of my unsweetened ice tea)

Phew! Close call. I honestly almost walked out the door like this. Jack is really into putting shoes on himself and anyone around him.  Like a typical male, matching isn't his strong suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!