Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Josie:
What food do you love? Everything. Anything and everything.
What show do you love? I don't watch shows…but Curious George okay.
Who do you love? Anyone who smiles at me and gives me food. 
What place do you love the most? The pantry and my bed.

 Jack:
What food do you love? cookies and chocolate
What show do you love? Power Rangers
Who do you love? my Mommy and Daddy
What place do you love the most? a choo choo train

 Kady:
What food do you love? Easy - OREOS.
What show do you love? New Girl
Who do you love? My family & friends
What place do you love the most? Scotland
Tyson:
What food do you love? Chicken Burritos
What show do you love? New Girl
Who do you love? Kady, Jack, Josie
What place do you love the most? Assembly Hall

1 comment:

  1. What about family and friends for Tyson. I know he loves his mother-in-law! Ha ha... This whole valentine idea is super cute. Hugs from Amma Shirlee, mother Shirlee and mother-in-law Shirlee

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!