Thursday, February 7, 2013

Little Sister

I used to worry about "poor little Josie" with a big brother as active as Jack. My worries have been put to rest lately for two reasons:

1. Jack is incredibly sweet and gentle with his baby sister! He really is! I'm surprised by his kindness toward her and also relieved. 

2. Josie can hold her own! She's not tiny…and she doesn't put up with being pushed around (at home or at school). I've seen her give a pretty intense stare down and I've seen the fight she puts up when someone (mainly Tucker) tries to steal food from her. If looks could kill…(we would be down to one dog…maybe zero)

And the other night she had Jack pinned to the ground. 

PS: Notice the sweet marker tattoos on Jack's hands…yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!