Monday, March 25, 2013

Milk Strike

You've heard of a hunger strike? Well, Josie is currently on a milk strike. I'm embarrassed to admit (especially on the internets) - but she has been taking a bottle and she's 16 months old. I said it out loud to someone the other day and just having the words roll off my lips was enough to shame me into eliminating it from the bedtime routine.

Tonight I tried to give her a sippy cup. But she adamantly refused. Except for a couple quick swigs (because she was really thirsty). But mostly she was waving it away and yelling at me in a dialect I'm unfamiliar with...

We'll see how long this lasts. Actually, I can already feel myself caving during an upcoming plane ride that just happens to fall right at bedtime. Who planned that??? Oh wait, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!