Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Ja-casso

Tongue out - channeling his inner Michael Jordan.

"Volcano and Hot Lava"
Anyone who knows Jack - knows that he is go, go, go. All.The.Time. I swear, even while watching TV, the kid continues to move! So I attempted to "calm him" yesterday with some painting. He was pretty excited about it and even MORE excited that I was painting, too! It held his attention for about 20 minutes (that's a WIN!) and his masterpiece was complete. He called it, "Volcano and Hot Lava" (two things he is currently obsessed with for no apparent reason).

Ironically, he insisted on taking my picture holding my masterpiece called, "Ant Flies a Kite." But this is how it turned out:
Perhaps we should enroll him in a photography class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!