Thursday, October 16, 2014

Feeding Ducks

Before we get to the ducks...this is Nolan's best Milton impersonation from Office Space. "Ummm, I believe you have my stapler..."
Last Thursday we visited the local cider mill. They give out free day-old-donuts so kids can feed the ducks. I believe this is where the phrase "Lucky Duck" comes from...
Jack and Josie had so much fun feeding the ducks! They came right up to us, begging for donut crumbles.
See - they love each other! It's become more evident since Nolan's arrival! They spend lots of time destroying playing in the basement together and I've adopted the "survival of the fittest" mantra of parenting. Solve your problems, kids...I don't have time to figure out whose turn it is for what. If you hit and get hit back - I don't want to hear any crying. Keep your %&#@ hands to yourself. I rarely get called on to intervene, so I think it's working. Or they're just quietly beating each other up - ninja style...either way...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!