Thursday, March 12, 2015

Nothing but Noley

Nolan is creeping up on 7 months and just in case I miss it (which is completely possible) - here is some info about him:
He is becoming more aware of the 4-legged family members and he's a BIG fan. Luckily, the feeling is mutual. We lucked out with Coop & Tuck...and their love for our kids.
Nolan spends a lot of time attached to me. Like, a ridiculous amount of time. But I'm totally fine with it. Until...
Okay - some days I'm totally over it. But mainly only when I have a LONG list of things to do and a baby who doesn't think I need to do any of it. On this particular day we engaged in "Look Out the Window" time. Fifteen minutes of entertainment. I'll take it.
Oh and then this happened. I was working and he was jumping. I heard him get fussy and then silence. Everyone please notice the hand chub. There is more on his feet and it's amazing.

Today he had to go to the doctor (wheezy cough) and she was checking him over. She got a really serious tone and said, "Nolan, how long have you been missing your neck?" Answer: since he was a few weeks old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!