Friday, April 1, 2011

Good News/Bad News

This is the first (and maybe only) edition of Good News/Bad News:

Good news: 
Jack is at daycare today and I've been excited about it ALL week! 
A day to run errands without a toddler in tow. Yay!

Bad News: 
One of my "errands" is actually a root canal. 
I really wish that was an April Fool's joke, but sadly...it is not.
UPDATE: actually it was TWO root canals. Lucky me.

Good News: 
My tooth will finally feel normal again.

------------------------------------------------------------

Good News: 
Tomorrow is my Grandpa Clevenger's 83rd Birthday! 
(Happy Birthday, Grandpa Gigi! XOXO, Jack)

Bad News: 
My 83 year old Grandpa has a busier social calendar than I do 
(and arguably ALL of his grandchildren combined).

------------------------------------------------------------

Good News: 
Butler is playing in the Final Four tomorrow night!

Bad News: 
Kentucky is too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!