Thursday, April 14, 2011

Look what's waiting for Jack in Warsaw...

His very own set of golf clubs. I knew my Dad wouldn't be able to resist these much longer...especially after he saw Jack's $5 set from Walmart. (Tucker chewed on the putter)

Jack is heading to see his grandparents this weekend...all of them, actually. Grandma Nancy is picking him up in Van Wert, OH and taking him to Warsaw. He'll be spending the weekend with my mom & dad. I tried to warn them about having a toddler in the house again (it's been 23 years). They weren't listening to me and I was told, "we raised you just fine." I guess I'll shut up then.

Tyson and I are heading down to Lexington, KY to see our good friends (who we haven't seen in WAY too long) and watch some ponies run at Keeneland! It's always SUCH a fun time.  We promise pictures after the long weekend away!

(Note to grandparents: please charge your camera batteries...)

2 comments:

  1. Maybe Uncle Joe, Aunt Gina, and Hank can relieve pops and grams and take Jack to the park! :) The golf set is adorable, good buy pops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so so so excited to see you guys! Even if te weather isn't up to par (no pun intended), it will be a blast. Oh and you don't have to sleep on an air mattress. We've upgraded!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!