Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Royal Wedding

I'm not sure what happened to my invite to THE wedding of the year, but unfortunately, I am not heading to London for the nuptials this Friday.  I actually visited the University of St. Andrews while I was studying abroad in college and despite my best stalking efforts - I couldn't find William. (FYI - Tyson and I were on a "break," so it was totally legal for me to be stalking a prince) But, alas, he has found Kate, his princess. She is gorgeous. I love that she is a down-to-earth, small-town girl with values (I know this thanks to the Lifetime movie...don't judge). I hope she stays normal and doesn't get swept up into the hype of royalty and fame.

My DVR is set for all of the wedding festivities on Friday. Coverage begins at 4am and I'm trying to figure out how I could tie it into fourth grade curriculum, so I could have it on in my classroom. If you have any ideas, let me know.

As a side note, Tyson and I watched "The King's Speech" at the lake this weekend and it was really good! I definitely recommend it!

Cheers to the happy couple...even if they did forget to invite me to their big day.

2 comments:

  1. I started watching the Lifetime movie last night, but Mikkel made me turn it off. My hope is that one day Molly marries a danish prince. They do exist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And this is why I didn't argue when Tyson requested the basement be his "man cave." When I watch Lifetime movies, he goes downstairs. Win - win.

    Also, Jack is disappointed to hear he is in contention with Danish princes. He feels he has no chance.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!