Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Wrestle Mania

Tonight, for the first time in Jack's life, he and his father participated in a testosterone-induced wrestling match with each other.  Don't get me wrong, I grew up with two brothers. And, I practically lived in the Beta House at DePauw (I would have pledged, but it wasn't allowed). If there is one thing I KNOW - it's the behavior of boys. This little "wrestling match" was one of MANY yet to come.

 Look how happy they BOTH are...

No babies were injured in the making of this blog post. Actually, Jack was really enjoying it. It was like it awakened his inner-fratboy.

Yes, my husband found a Michigan sweatshirt buried in his dresser. I'm not sure what he's thinking. Please send all hate-mail directly to his gmail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!