Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It's a BOY!

She looks good holding a baby! (PS: that's Jack. I can't believe he was once that small & calm.)
I've been waiting for the perfect moment for this post! I found out a few months ago that my best friend (since birth), Katie, is having a BABY! My excitement grew last night when I found out she's expecting a BOY! She and her husband, Max, (a fellow DPU alum) will be AMAZING parents. When they got married a few years ago, I nominated them "Nicest Couple EVER." I'm serious, they have to be the most genuine, down-to-earth married couple I've ever met. Male Baby Maile (Kate's married name) is one very lucky little boy. I just can't wait to meet him and smooch-him-up in August! Congrats, Beehler/Maile family.

Max - let us know when you need new shipments of Michigan gear. Happy to help a native Michigander, especially when they play teams like Notre Dame. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!