Thursday, April 28, 2011

Shots of Jack

 Wipe the table.
 Wipe the sippy cup.
 Play with some trucks.
Poor Cooper. He has been having a rough week. Yesterday, I came home from school, opened the door, and immediately heard Cooper crying in pain. I rushed inside and called our vet. They agreed to see him if I could bring him "right away." So I loaded Jack back in the car and we headed off with our injured pooch. The doc wasn't able to make a clear diagnosis, but she settled on a front leg elbow injury and sent us home with meds.  Cooper was still in pain when we left for work this morning and by noon, Tyson was home to check on his four-legged friend. We decided another vet trip was in order, but on the way there - a miracle happened...and Cooper was walking MUCH better when Tyson got him out of the car. They did some blood work and we will wait on the results...but for now, our buddy is resting his "yeg" on the couch and taking it easy. It's so hard to see our pets age.

1 comment:

  1. OH NO! I hate it when this happens (to Biscuit. She is the only one who seems to suffer dog injuries in this pack.) I hope he feels better! **When the girls aren't feeling well, I mix spaghetti in with their food. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!