Friday, April 1, 2011

Jack's Final Four Picks

Tyson and I have done AWFUL in our March Madness picks this year. It's embarrassing.

I decided to see what Jack thought of the Final Four. 
Maybe he has more basketball insight than his parents.

Here were his choices:

 The first pick was between the UConn Huskies and the Kentucky Wildcats. The hatred our family feels for Kentucky runs deep. I know that won't make my friend Lindsey over at Fillies and Julips very happy. (sorry, Lindsey! we do love one Wildcat - Jerry Hale!)

I can honestly say that I did not sway Jack's pick. Unless he has been taking part in "My Baby Can Read" behind my back and he read what the UK sign said...  He wisely chose the UCONN HUSKIES to win tomorrow. Good job, we'll keep you.


For the second game of the night, Jack chose between Indiana's pride & joy - the Butler Bulldogs and the VCU somebodies...(who cares?). This wasn't even a contest. Jack pushed VCU off his highchair in a heartbeat. Go DAWGS!


So there you have it. Go ahead and call up your bookie. Jack's made his predictions - tell us yours!

2 comments:

  1. Remember Kady - you are coming to our house in 2 weeks! :) GO BIG BLUE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is "a-lot" smarter at picking than Uncle Joe!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!