Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Closing Time!

Seems like a good day to buy a house! Or a least we think so... We close on the house today and we are VERY excited! Too bad we have to wait a couple weeks to move in. 

The weather here has been gorgeous! Today it is supposed to be in the 70's. (Take THAT, Florida!) Jack, Josie, and I visited Center Lake Park yesterday morning for a little bit.
I liked this sign because I think it sends a clear message to the creep-o's that linger around the park. Didn't seem to stop them though.
Jack had fun "driving" and running and climbing and sliding. Oh, and darting toward the lake.
Yesterday afternoon we played on the 16th fairway - aka: the "park" in the backyard. Jack loves to run down the hills as fast as he can. I snapped this picture as he was running and I laughed so hard when I looked at it. The G-forces on his face are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!