Thursday, March 1, 2012

YOU Decide

Tyson and I have been discussing decor options for the new house. Okay, I've been talking and Tyson  listens... Decorating isn't really his "thing" - unless it involves TV's and electronics.

The other night, while I was talking, I proposed that we leave the final decisions up to YOU - our friends & family. Tyson perked up and thought it was a great idea! Sooo, get ready! You're about to make some important decisions for our new house!

The first installment of YOU Decide will be posted Saturday morning! You'll be helping choose Josie's room and I think we can all agree - the poor girl has been "homeless" the majority of her life - she deserves a pretty room!

Make sure you cast your vote by Monday!

2 comments:

  1. You know I will be on board for this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told Tyson we should just hire you to come decorate for us! :)

      Delete

Leave some LOVE!