Thursday, March 15, 2012

That's Pin-teresting...

So I'm kind of in love with Pinterest (as most of you know). My friend, Sarah, shares some of her favorite "pins" each Thursday and I thought I would start sharing one that I have tried (and loved).

This week it's a cleaning tip - since it's spring and cleaning seems to be popular.

Combine Dawn dish soap with vinegar for a stellar shower/bathtub cleaner! You can see the full instructions by clicking HERE. I have used this for the past few weeks and it's great at getting soap scum and rust out! I sprayed the showers and then left them for about 40 minutes. Then I came back and wiped them down and rinsed. Two thumbs up!

2 comments:

  1. Is it possible for you to invite me to Pinterest? I requested a password or whatever months ago... and am still waiting. Or, maybe I'm not not good enough for Pinterest (or don't have enough time anwyays)... :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!