Friday, March 16, 2012

Hunting

This week's YOU Decide will be postponed due to my inability to focus. I've been hunting. Hunting for "stuff" to put in our house. The "internets" have been helpful and I have some packages arriving soon... but a local antique store has been my favorite place to shop.
These little gems will have a prominent place in two of our rooms... Which ones? Well, you'll have to wait and see.
No more blankets thrown behind a chair. I love this old trunk and I have to decide if it will live in the upstairs family room or the basement family room. Decisions, decisions.

My antique shop {yes, it is mine} is called Indiana Antique Company. They have a great website and they are always adding fun things. But don't get any ideas...I have dibs on all the cool stuff.

"Like" them on Facebook for sales & the latest additions to their store! Stop in  - tell them Josie & I sent you. How do they know Josie? Well, aside from being my shopping sidekick...she also blew out her britches last time we were there. Classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!