Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A/C Update

Thanks for the emails, phone calls, & texts. We're doing well in our semi-warm house. The evenings are the worst because the afternoon sun shines right into our family room & heats the whole house up.

We filed the claim through our Home Warranty company. I'm pretty certain they hate us. The pool and now the A/C - we're expensive. Anyway, they dictate who can provide service. So a repairman came out yesterday and said we needed a new outdoor unit. I was skeptical, so I consulted over the phone with my personal Heating & Cooling guy {he's amazing} and he pretty much gave me the same diagnosis.

I was told by the Home Warranty company that it could take up to a week to fix. Cue angry mom! I pulled every card in the book - I have two little kids, it's 88 in my 7mth old's room at night, we have friends coming to visit this weekend and the wife is pregnant…(thanks for being pregnant, Brooke).

They called today and they *think* they can have it fixed by Thursday. I'm hoping that "by Thursday" really means later today…


1 comment:

  1. Want me to call? I will pull an angry mama bear don't mess with me I'm already uncomfortable!!' attitude. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!